Thursday, December 4, 2008

Faith's Favorite Things

Another blog that I visit frequently tagged all her readers to show their favorite things (sorta Oprah style without the freebies). Here are five things that I am loving lately(in no particular order):

#1 - Starbucks hot chocolate - YUMMY!!!!





#2 - Shoping at Hobby Lobby - Found some things on sale the other day for 90% off! Can't beat that!





#3 - My Sony Vaio laptop that I got a few months ago. In fact, I'm leaned back in my chair with my feet propped up on my desk as I'm typing this.





#4 Just Bunches! - I just started eating this new cereal a couple of months ago. YUMMY! I had eaten the Honey Bunches of Oats before, but I usually saved some of the bunches for the last couple of bites because that was the best part.





#5 Dove Dark Chocolate - LOVE these! The quotes inside are cute too. Of course after I read one today that said, "Go ahead, have another!" I thought I need to be like the lady who sued McDonald's because her coffee was hot(and won millions) and sue them for making me overweight!(Haha)






Tag YOUR IT!!!!!! If you read this, please post a few of your favorite things on your blog and link it back here in the comments section, or if you don't blog, just post them in the comments section.

1 comment:

Bill Zimmerly said...

Hi Faith!

I enjoyed your post about "Favorite Things" and did what you asked by posting some of my favorite things too: "Bill's Favorite Things".

Keep Blogging! :)
- Bill