Sunday, July 11, 2010

Relaxing Day

After breakfast at Chef Mickey's, we took the monorail to the Grand Floridian and took some pictures.  I might use the family photo for our Christmas card, so I'm not going to post it.
We came back to our resort to swim in the lazy river and went to the pool across the lake with the waterslide.  For lunch, we grilled steaks outside.

After lunch we all took a long nap, then went to play Putt Putt and play in the sand at the volleyball court.
It was relaxing just to stay here today and enjoy the resort.

While I was posting this, the fire alarm started going off!  It has a speaker on the alarm and they were telling us to immediately leave the building and do not take the elevators, so we walked down all the way from the 12th floor!  Turned out to be a false alarm, but it was a little scary.  Lots of people were in their pajamas.  Too bad I didn't take my camera with me to get a picture of the fire truck.

No comments: