Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My New Toy

Richard totally surprised me the other night. We have been looking at laptops for a while now, and he found a good deal on the one we have been watching. I now have a Sony VAIO laptop. Woohoo!!!!! I think I have the best husband in the whole world! :-) Now that we are connected with high speed, he bought a router, so I can surf the 'net on my laptop at the same time he is using our old computer. Now to get the kids to stay off the laptop....


















It's grey. I don't know why this photo that I found on the Internet looks pink.

I've also found the new camera that I want! I'll have to wait a while though until we pay off the laptop. Maybe Santa will put it under the tree for me ... with some cool lenses too ... ha-ha! It's a Nikon D90. I have been debating about the D80, D200, and D300 for a long time now. Well, Nikon just introduced the D90, which is cheaper than the D300, but has some features that are actually better than the D300. I know that most of you who read this will be like, "Who cares?! A camera is a camera...", but I'm sure that my photography board buddies can totally relate. I'm excited that I have finally decided what I want.



1 comment:

Mrs. McDaniel said...

Woo Hoo~I am happy for you! I think you need the new camera NOW so you can take Christmas pictures!:) hehe I know ENABLER!!!

Isn't it great to surf on the couch! haha