Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Squirrel Update

The squirrels eyes are open now, but every time I tried to take a picture they closed them! A friend gave us some baby formula, and they seem to like that.

















They even hold the medicine dropper by themselves some while they are eating.



They sure are cute. The kids are having fun playing with them. The girl is really outgoing and active. She got out of the box one day, and we found her in my closet in a houseshoe! The boy seems to have a problem with his back legs. We think he may be paralyzed from when the tree fell during Hurricane Ike.

1 comment:

Mrs. McDaniel said...

I'm so glad they are doing so well!

Hey I'm thinking I might need you to take some family photos for my Fall/Christmas cards this year!

Let me know if ya wanna & what you charge!:)