Friday, October 17, 2008

Busy Weekend

We have a lot going on this weekend. Hopefully we can get it all done! This afternoon after work I need to run into town and deposit our paychecks. (Can't do anything else until we do that! ;-) Then, we need to do some grocery shopping, pick up some things for church, get some birthday presents, and be at church by 6p.m. We are having a fall fest for the kids tonight. The younger kids will stay from 6 to 8. We are going to do face painting, bobbing for apples, pumpkin painting contest, ring toss, hay ride, etc. We are serving homemade chili and/or Frito pies. The older kids are staying from 8:30 to midnight. Either Richard or I will stay to help with that and the other will take our kids home. Haven't decide yet which one of us get to be the lucky one to stay up until midnight! On Saturday, I need to get up early and go to Lufkin. I have to have my rings checked and cleaned every six months to keep the diamond bond up to date. I am meeting a friend and her family in Nacogdoches to do their family pictures at 11. There are 6 adults and 4 children. We are going to do some with every one. Some with spouses. Some with individual children. Whatever we can get everyone to do. I want Richard to go with me to see Fireproof. Everyone who has seen it says it's great and that EVERY married couple should see it. It is showing tomorrow at 1pm and 4pm. We have a birthday party to take the kids to Saturday at 6. Told you to was going to be a busy weekend! We have church Sunday. Anyone know of anything I'm supposed to do Sunday afternoon?! Ha-ha!

No comments: