Monday, October 20, 2008

Fireproof

fireproofbanner


WOW!!! What an awesome movie! If you have not gone to see this movie yet, you MUST go see it. If your spouse will go with you, even better. Whether you have been married a day or 100 years, you can learn some lessons from this movie. It's so easy to get caught up in our daily lives and spend so much time on kids, work, etc. We need to put just as much effort into our marriages as we do other areas of out lives. There are scriptures quoted in the movie and great witnessing scenes, so be sure to invite unsaved people to go see it as well. They give a website at the end of the movie, http://www.fireproofmymarriage.com/ , if you are interested in Bible study material or the Love Dare book that is featured in the movie. If you go see it, please post your comments. I'd love to hear what you think about it!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

I have the book...I'm hoping to read it tonight! :) I'll let ya know!

Mrs. McDaniel said...

I've heard great things about it~
maybe I can drag tyson to go see it with me!

I wanna borrow the book after you are finished jenn!

Faith said...

Autumn - DEFINATELY drag Tyson to see it with you. It is AWESOME!

Jenn - Have you seen the movie? Let me know about the book.

Jenn said...

Okay. Well, I *have* the book, but I haven't actually read it. I've kinda tricked Chad into going to see it. I told him I wanted to go to the movies. He has *no* idea what we are going to see. I'll let ya know how it goes!

Faith said...

Well, did you two drag your husbands to see it? What did you think?