Thursday, April 23, 2009

Good News/Bad News

I received the BEST news today! My brother is home. He's back in the U. S. with his family where he belongs. He and EVERY person in his unit who went to Iraq with him are home! WOW! That's a HUGE "Praise the Lord"! I have prayed for them every day since he left, and I want to say thank you to all of you who have been praying too.

Then the bad news. I was on the way to town today and the speedometer on my Suburban died! I went to the dealer and they said they will have to order the parts from a company who rebuilds them and replaces the whole instrument panel. $750.00 worth of work! Anyone want to contribute to the Kilmer Bail-Out Fund?!?! Plus, I have to avoid being pulled over while they order the parts and do the work.

1 comment:

Mrs. McDaniel said...

Oh my gosh! 750 bucks? Dang- I think I would just do without LOL !