Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

The kids had a great time trick-or-treating tonight! Here they are at our neighbor's house:















Nicole was Sharpey from High School Musical this year. She won "prettiest costume" at the costume contest in town.



















Natalie was Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz this year, with Miley as ToTo. She won 1st place in the 3rd-6th division in the costume contest at school.






































Lauren wanted to be a witch this year. She said, "I don't want to be anything cute! I get called 'cute' all the time. Halloween is the one day I don't have to be cute." She is so funny. I didn't tell her, but I think she makes a "cute" witch!






































Jack as Batman.



























No comments: