Saturday, October 31, 2009

Merry Christmas to ME!!

Richard and I went out to dinner Friday night with a gift certificate that some friends gave us for our anniversary this summer. We were going to go to a movie afterward, but we had about an hour before it started, so we went to walk around Best Buy while we waited. We never made it to the movie, but look what I got instead:















It's a Nikon D90 and an extra telephoto lens. I am SO excited! I have been looking at this camera for over a year or two now. (I guess I can take down the ad that I have pinned to my bulletin board! ;-) Looks like the not-so-subtle hint worked.)

Richard said look what I got Mommy for Christmas, and Jack said, "A present for HALLOWEEN?!?!"

Here's a picture with my new toy:





He got these for me Thursday. His mom asked me what kind of trouble he was trying to get out of! :-) I took Halloween pictures with it tonight. Now to figure out what all the settings do!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Boy you were a good girl.Mom